WHAT ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT?


Hi, my dears: 

My passion is traveling. Yes, discovering new places that, no matter how far or near they were, invited me to detach myself from my world that always moved in the same way, finding every corner impregnated with smells, colours, flavours, people and rhythms that, no matter how strange they were, convinced me how much I liked to travel.

In the beginning, the decision to travel involves leaving your comfort zone and the stability we are sometimes afraid to leave. It is the quest to take on new challenges and risks that always implies a new decision, without realizing you grow as a person, you learn from yourself and with you.

Although I can't travel as I'd like because of my studies and time, it's something that takes me out of my routine and you can experience new things all the time. In addition, it allows you to enjoy time without restrictions, there are no obligations and punctuality is not a problem. I like to travel because we learn to adapt to a new environment and realize that it is not so difficult and that we are able to do it.




Comentarios

  1. we're going around the world. Just we need money and time <3

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I love to travel too, and feel very small compared to the world and nature!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Travel is really amazing but the money is the problem :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed this semester.

CAREER RELATED WEBSITE

My autobiography