A Movie Hero or Villain


Hello!
 In the next post I will tell you about my favorite heroes, they are Superman and Spider-Man.
Spider-Man appears in the movie "Spider-Man: Back Home" while Superman appears in the movie "The Man of Steel", both are very good and entertaining.
Spider-Man I saw it for the first time in 2017 with some cousins after a family lunch and I liked it a lot, while Superman I saw it in 2014 because I was very interested and I was recommended for a long time until I finish seeing it.
Spider-Man I like him because he is a simple hero, discreet and not so powerful that instead of facing big problems on a world scale he usually stops minor crimes inside his own city that is New York apart from the fact that he is young and his powers are not so extraordinary, apart from the fact that he is quite intelligent and it would be fun to be Spider-Man, he enjoys the action, he likes what he does.
Spider-Man does well as a hero because he practically leaves absolutely his life as an ordinary person to be able to help other people with their problems, he risks his life to save and help other people, he is a hero. In addition, through a suit hides his identity to be able to lead a normal life.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed this semester.

CAREER RELATED WEBSITE

My autobiography