My Program

When I was a girl my dream was to study medicine, but I realized at school that I was not doing well in the fields of biology馃槩. The other options I had at the time of studying were geology, geophysics and geography. But when I left school I realized that I didn't want to go to college because I wanted a year to better prepare myself for the PSU馃う‍♀️.

I finally decided to study geography because I had to study something. I didn't know if I was going to like it or the subjects I was going to have. My experience in the university until now has been good, I like the program by the different things that can be studied and I don't see myself studying anything else馃槑.

The kind of work I'd like to have would be something related to fieldwork connected with people 馃榿

This terrain was in the Embalse el Yeso by the subject of Hydrology


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed this semester.

CAREER RELATED WEBSITE

My autobiography