MY FAVORITE PICTURE

Hello hello!


This is my favorite picture. With my family we go on vacation every summer to Panguipulli, since I was little we go camping by the lake, so we can enjoy this beautiful landscape every day. It is a very quiet place and far from the center of the commune, so we are away from the noise of the city. 

I captured this photo around 7:30 in the morning of this year, I remember that I woke up and no one was awake, I think it was very early, but I was watching waiting for someone to go for breakfast. This photo brings back many memories, since it is where I share more with my grandparents, they were the ones that took me to know this place.  

Last summer, I was accompanied by my friend Sol and although she left much earlier, we were able to enjoy this place a lot. The water of the lake was not very cold and we had very hot days, so we bathed and sunbathed most of the time, in addition to smoking weed all day.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed this semester.

CAREER RELATED WEBSITE

My autobiography