Things that catch my attention on the street

Hello!
When I go to college, what strikes me most is how rushed and stressed people go to get to their destination, whether it's work, going to school, and so on. Most people run to take locomotion, because probably for some reason or another they come out late I suppose.

Many are distracted seeing their cell phones, others are sleeping, there are also people who are studying and others who are just listening to music. When I have to study, all I ask is that I don't meet someone so I don't get distracted. 

The journey I make every day takes an hour, so I'm surprised at how constant this routine is and how little people are taken into account, because when a pregnant woman gets on the subway, or the elderly, those sitting around don't lift their heads to see who's around to give them their seats. This is something that happens all the time.  

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed this semester.

CAREER RELATED WEBSITE

My autobiography