A Family Member or Relative

Hello, hello!

In this post I'll tell you about my little brother. His name is Wladimir and we call him Wladi, he is 19 years old, he is only 1 year and 9 months younger than me. He finished school last year and this year went to college to study, you can see that he likes it and he is very enthusiastic, also recently is working on something related to his career. My brother is a serious person, with a difficult character to carry, but not impossible haha although he is always available for someone who needs someone, is someone trustworthy and affectionate with whom he wants. When we were little we didn't get along well, we spent fighting and arguing, when we were between 15 and 13 years old, our relationship began to improve and little by little we are getting along better. Some time ago we even went alone to the beach, he with his girlfriend and me with my friends, it was a good weekend where we could rest from the semester and enjoy those sunny days. The relationship we have now is very pleasant, we help each other and so we also share several things we have in common. I also want to mention that he gets along well with my friends and I get along well with his, so that we can share in a good atmosphere. The times that I go out with my brother often tell us that we are the same, that if I cut my hair it would be the same as him, but there are also people who get confused and think that we are boyfriends jajja.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed this semester.

CAREER RELATED WEBSITE

My autobiography