A Especific Goal

Helloo!

Today on my blog I will talk about a time when I had a specific goal, which was to learn how to drive and get my driver's license. When I was 15 years old, my dad had the idea of teaching me and my brother (Wladi) to drive, at first he was the only one driving and I accompanied them to learn little by little.

It was difficult at first because I felt a certain pressure from Erick, my father, because the wladi had learned quickly and in no time I was driving well. For my part, I had no driving skills, so everything I was told was new to me. I remember when I started driving, my dad scolded me because I accidentally activated the windshield wipers and while driving I was joking and laughing out loud, until I cried because I don't like being scolded hahaha.

When I turned 18, I took a driving course so that they would show me the book that had to be read for the final test, so it was useful for me to study, and for the practical test it was no longer difficult because I had learned a few years ago then it was easy for me.
After finishing the course I went to take the theoretical and practical exam, and in both I passed in the first instance, so finishing all the paperwork, that same day I managed to obtain my driver's license. I also went with my brother, but he failed the theoretical exam, the following week he was able to obtain his license.

When I got my license I felt happy, now I am the designated driver when we go to family parties, although my brother usually drives. The people who knew what I was doing helped me a lot, especially my dad. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed this semester.

CAREER RELATED WEBSITE

My autobiography